1. We came to see her not you.
It’s a concert so if you wanna wiggle a little great, but don’t steal attention.
2. Nobody wants to see you play tonsil tennis with your hot date.
When your on the kiss cam kissem like you mean it but save the tennis for your home court.
3. Don’t scream louder, or clap faster than your girlfriend when Katy Perry puts on her blue wig.
Oh and one more thing don’t sing louder either.
4. Just follow the damn rules.
Look I’m sorry you were dumb enough to buy you and your 5-year-old daughter standing tickets in the middle of a bunch of teenagers but when a security guard at the concert tells her to get down from a chair she is standing on. Make her do it and PLEASE don’t be the ass hole this guy was.
5. Kudos for coming out of the closet really but we don’t need to see you and your boyfriend grope in public.
That pretty much says it all and aside all that it was a great concert so if you can I highly recommend this show!